Thursday, March 19, 2009

Suck Me! I'm A Jew!


Shalom everyone! You can all stop kvetching because I'm finally updating the tabloid!

As some of you know my mother is from Poland and she is Jewish, which makes me half a Jew! Which is one of the reasons I am writing write now is because a new wannabe burn book is out!
Most of you are probably thinking "Okay, big deal, there's a new one almost every week!".
Well this time this Burn Book isn't burning, just bitching!

What's the deal with "burning" a fellow Jew, ruchyr?
Seriously? That wasn't a burn! That was just a chance to tell everyone that you are a racist!
Back off UndamyUmbrellla! She is one of Stardoll's newest and most funnest and unique style icons! Fuck off!

I suggest you check into Silver Hill Mental Hospital! The number is 1-866-542-4455 for you!
Don't feel bad, some of the best people have been there! Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, Liza Minnelli. I think one of the Kennedy's went there too! Oh and I almost forgot! One of my favorite Jews! BILLY JOEL!
Get well!

I'M A JEWISH AND I'M PROUD!
GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT?!
SUCK MY JEWISH CL*T!

2 comments:

  1. you right that girl she needs to cheak into a mental institute with her mental a** i not jewish but to bitchin of to someone is just raciest theres prob alot of scammer who are not jewish we dont see her bitchin off to them and how she know she a scammer 1 word HATER
    ADD MY SARDOLL BABYKNOWS

    ReplyDelete