Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Hate This Part

No, I'm not talking about the song from the incredibly annoying Pussycat Dolls because I'm not wearing my slutty suit!
This is an open letter to Stardoll!
I'm talking about the part I hate when I save my outfit and go do my make up and I finish and then I realize I look like Boy George with only one eye having make up on.
Stardoll fix your shit! No one wants to look like Boy George or David Bowie.
It's incredibly annoying to keep redoing you make up 50 times waiting for it to get make up on both eyes!
Fix it!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, how mean, I love David Bowie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love PCD. :)gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous - I love David Bowie, espcially his song, "Life on Mars"! But I just don't like his make up. And how his eye is one different color is kind of creepy. lol

    Tyler - Oh boy! I use to love PCD, especially their song "When I Grow Up" but they play is so much on the radio this summer that it got old and they still play it like crazy and that guy in the first part in the song, is he saying "Dog Chow"? Makes no sense. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or Alex deLarge ;)

    ReplyDelete